Buy Levitra Online
Levitra is a medication that treats erectile dysfunction (impotence). It relaxes muscles found in the blood vessels wall. It also increases the blood flow in the particular areas of the body.
The brand name of Levitra is Vardenafil. It is a prescription medicine, taking it without prescription can cause certain blood pressure issues.
Before taking the medication
You should not use Vardenafil if you are allergic to it or if you are taking other medicines to treat pulmonary issues.
It is not good for men under 18 years.
Do not take its medication if you have heart problems. Taking nitrate drugs with levitra is harmful.
Tell your doctor if you have:
- Heart issues; a heart attack; congestive heart failure;
- Blood pressure problems;
- Long QT syndrome;
- Kidney/liver diseases;
- A stomach ulcer;
- Vision problems; or,
- A bleeding disorder.
It can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye that can cause vision loss.
It is not for use in women. Its effects can be fatal for them.
How to take Levitra?
- Take the medicine exactly as précised. Do not make changes in dose by yourself.
- Store it at room temperature or in a cool or dry place.
- Take it only when needed, about 60 minutes before sex.
- Contact the doctor if erection is painful. A prolonged erection can damage the penis.
- Take the medicine with or without food as prescribed.
Initial dose: 10 mg by mouth once a day, or before 60 minutes of sex.
Maximum dose: 20 mg a day once.
On stable alpha-blocker therapy
Initial dose: 5 mg orally once a day, or as prescribed.
-Sex is required for response to treatment.
-The time interval between doses should be considered.
For the patients over 65 years: Initial dose is 5mg once a day or 60 minutes before sex.
Common side effects-
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- stuffy nose, sinus pain;
- headache, dizziness;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
Uncommon side effects-
- ringing in ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- painful penis erection or lasts 4 hours or more; or
This is not a complete list; other side effects may happen. Consult your doctor call 911 for emergency medical help.
Showing all 5 results